Two years ago on this very day a surge of confidence and passion overwhelmed me, I found myself in here with a platform of my own to explore and express, and I decided to follow my heart. I hit that PUBLISH button and from then on there was no looking back. I found myself right where I wanted to be.
As of today, I complete 2 years of my blogging journey, and I feel so proud and happy of all that I have experienced, learnt and achieved with regards to it. From criticisms, to negativity, to uncertainty, I have faced it all, but none of that made me stop. I went on to do what I love, and today I stand here, celebrating 2 years of experience, learning, and nevertheless success and happiness.
On this occasion, I would like to thank all my lovely readers, blogger pals and followers; I would like to share my happiness with all of you guys because none of these would have been possible without your constant love and support.
Today, in this post I am going to share with you all my journey- Learnings, Achievements and Favourite Posts!
Every journey is about ups and downs, and my blogging journey up till now has seen both the lows and highs, but through the course of this I have learnt certain things that can be of great help not only for blogging but also for our lives in general.
- Keep working hard– Hard work always pays off. If you put in all your efforts, work as hard as can and give things your best shot, success is never too far away. And even if you face failures, you wont really feel too bad about it because you know you know you tried your best! And well, you can always learn from them and become a better version of yourself. 🙂
- Never get disheartened or demotivated– No matter what you ought to do in life, always remember that it’s a rocky road to the top and the best way to sail through it is enjoying its essence sportingly. You may not always achieve things that you desire or dream about right away, but NEVER get disheartened by it. There were days when I didn’t feel I was doing my best with the blog but I didn’t just want to stop, and that payed off! I kept following my heart and things worked out soon in the best way possible!! Also, criticisms, negative comments and hate will keep coming but the best way to not let it affect you is by KILLING THEM WITH KINDNESS and keep moving forward.
- Do it for yourself– Always remember that you are doing it for yourself and hence your happiness, satisfaction and contentment is your first and foremost priority.
- Its okay to take your time- Sometimes its okay to take your time off things and RELAX, laze around and discover yourself. There’s a lot of time-bound pressure that comes with blogging or content creation, but don’t let that eat you up. Have fun doing whatever you are doing!
- Strive for constant improvement- No matter how much you have achieved, there is always a scope for improvement and there are always a new set of goals to achieve.
From getting my articles featured in one of the fastest growing e-magazines, to interning with Fowon, tons of blogger awards, amazing collaborations, ever-increasing stats, freebies, recognition and acknowledgement, my past year at blogging has been extremely happening and successful, and it couldn’t have been more exciting!
A big thanks to all my blogger pals who nominated me for so many amazing awards, a lot of which I failed to put up, but that doesn’t in any way change the gratitude that I feel towards all of you. The recognition and acknowledgement from your side has been lovely and super-motivational!
The achievements have been really nice, but as I said one never stops improving and achieving, and hence I am gonna keep up the hard work and hope that my graph keeps on going higher, and we, together as a team achieve more and more.
Sharing with you all some posts that I really enjoyed writing and that also seemed to get a good response!
- DENIM TRENDS OF 2018 | WAYS TO WEAR YOUR DENIMS
- VALENTINE’S DAY OUTFIT IDEAS!
- DEALING WITH NEGATIVITY!! || #LOVEYOURSELF
- #ConfidentInMySkin CAMPAIGN || HAPPY WOMAN’S DAY!!
- BUSTING FASHION MYTHS!
- HOW TO GET RID OF ACNE ?
- Good News and some Soul Talk!
- Easy Room Decor Ideas || Pinspiration
- Makeup Hacks Reboot!
- Top Five Nude Lipstick Shades 2018
Thankyou so much again for all the love an support! HAPPY BLOGVERSARY to VOGUE & VIBES!!!!