It’s time for another award post and it’s the Mystery Blogger Award this time. Huge thanks to Kaby for nominating me for this award. Kaby has a blog which reflects the realities of life and all the posts are a great read. Make sure to check out Kaby’s blog called Bitter Marshmallows.
This is my third Mystery Blogger Award, so it feels really exciting! Also the questions that I am going to be answering today seem quite dimensional and fun. So, let’s get started!
Rules for the Mystery Blogger Award :
- Put the award image in your post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least 6-7 bloggers you want to nominate.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I am a YouTube beginner and I have my channel over there called Vogue and Vibes.
- My college starts from 25th July and I will be shifting to Mumbai for the same reason, which has got me pretty excited and nervous at the same time.
- I have a lot of pending award posts that I have been nominated for by my lovely blogger mates and I am slowly working on them. But my pace makes me feel really guilty and I really feel apologetic. (*will leave no opportunity to apologise to you guys, haha!*)
1. What do you think, what makes you a Mystery Blogger ?
My personality has many dimensions and not many people know them all. I am not an open book and one has to discover a lot about me, before knowing me to the fullest.
And well, I love mysteries and so I decided to become one. (Haha! That’s a quote from a John Green book.)
2. Do you like to be in a relationship or be single ?
When we talk about ‘relationships’, according to me, it doesn’t really refer to just your boyfriend or your girlfriend. The word ‘relationship’ has a much wider meaning and as a human being, we are bound to be social, interact and form bonds with tons of people. And hence, every other interaction and every other bond that we make with any person, be it with a close one or an acquaintance, is a relationship in itself.
I would thus say that it is always likeable to be in the company of bonds and relationships, as no human can live his/her life without interactions with other fellow beings.
3. What do you think, being in relationship is more beneficial than being single ?
I think my previous answer says it all.
4. Do you agree that Introverts are more Imaginative than Extroverts. Why ?
Imagination power or your sense of creativity is not affected or regulated in terms of whether you are an introvert, extrovert or an ambivert. It would be to silly to judge one’s imagination on such grounds.
5. How would you differentiate Self Love from Narcissism ?
Self-love is when you are confident about yourself and do not let any sort of negative comment or vibe affect your true self, because you know who you are and you are proud of it. Narcissism, on the other hand, is when you are overconfident about yourself and you are full of ego and vain. Self-love will always benefit you whereas narcissism may not.
1. What does your blog mean to you? Why and when did you start it?
2. What is your ultimate favourite quote? Tell us why you like it.
3. If you could wear only one outfit combination for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. What would you prefer- a day without your phone or a week without bathing?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
Congratulations to all my Mystery Bloggers! You guys deserve the award. Hope you have fun answering the questions. Also, make sure to let me know if you do this award post so that I can read your answers. Congratulations, once again!
Thankyou Kaby for the nomination again! And thankyou to all of out there reading this post. See you all soon!