I am being honoured with a lot of award nominations lately and I cannot put into words how grateful I am for all the love and recognition. A huge thanks and a huge shoutout to all my lovely readers and blogger mates!
And now, I would like to thank Tisha and Kaby for giving me the opportunity and honouring me with two Liebster Awards in a single day! This nomination happened a while ago and I am really sorry to both of you for this huge delay.
Since, both these nominations belong to the same award and happened in the same day, I thought of combining it into one single post and I hope uou guys dont mind!
Tisha is an amazing blogger and a really sweet person, and the best thing about her posts is that it comes straight from her heart! Kaby’s blog is very realistic and reflects upon the realities of life which is a great thing. Make sure to check out their amazing blogs!
- Thank the person who have nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they have been nominated.
11 Facts about myself
- I really love swimming and I am quite good at it even though I was scared of the water as a child.
- My favorite genre when it comes to books is Fiction.
- I am finally an official student of NIFT MUMBAI and the course that I have signed up for is Fashion Communication.
- I ranked 5th in all over India in the NIFT Entrance Exam of 2018. Yay! #cantgetoverit
- I used to write in a journal almost everyday, back in my teen days, having been inspired from the Princess Diaries.
- I love fairy tales, and I was obsessed with them as a kid.
- I am quite afraid of the dark.
- I am a Piscean!
- I am quite fond of roadtrips, especially if the destination is somewhere in the mountains.
- I am quite competitive by nature.
- Quotes on positivity and hope really inspire me.
1.Did you ever unwillingly tolerate someone, though you disliked the person?
Yes. So many times. Happens with everyone I guess.
2.Suppose you’re writing the most important exam in your life, if you pass, all your dreams are fulfilled but if you fail, everything will be ruined. You just need to answer one more question to secure the pass percentage but you don’t know the answer!! Luckily you get a chance to cheat. Will you cheat?
I don’t want to sound over-confident but I believe that I will never go for any exam so under-prepared that I am close to failing in it. But hypothetically, if that happens, I would prefer to hunt for a hint.
3.Who’s more important…. Your best friend or your girl/boyfriend?
I think a comparison between the two would be really stupid, because both of them have their respective places in my heart.
4.Love or respect?
There is no love without respect and respect without love is vague.
5.Ever broke rules intentionally??? Narrate the incident.
6.Suppose you are suddenly arrested, what would your parents assume you’ve done?
Crossed a main road while using my phone? Haha.
7.Imagine you take someone on a date, and realize after having eaten, that your purse is empty!! How would you manage the situation?
I would never go out with someone with whom I am not comfortable enough, so if such a situation arises, I would tell the person directly.
8.Your favourite movie?
They are many! The Hunger games series, the Harry Potter movies, Highway, Ek Villain, Fault in Our Stars and so on.
9.If you could exchange your life with anyone for one day, who would you be and why?
I would be my mother because I would love to look at the world from her perspective, because I am really fond of her ideals, thoughts and the amount of positivity that she has.
10.Ever cried in public? Narrate the incident. (But if its too personal, you can let it be)
I am a very emotional person and hence that has happened many a times. One such incident that I happen to recall, was when my mom had come to visit me in Kolkata where I was staying for educational purposes, and then I went to see her off, and I broke down right there as soon as she left because I was really missing her, already!
1. What do you think, Should India be governed by English Authorities for a faster development and to reduce the crimes?
I do not believe in the fact that governance by Foreign authorities is the only way to faster development or reduction of crimes in India. What is actually required is greater education, a change of perspectives and an ability to learn and put into practice some of the elements, principles, policies and provisions of the various foreign governments worldwide that are known to have been successful.
2. What is your favorite dress to wear all the time ?
A comfortable floral sundress or a loose tshirt paired up with denim shorts.
3. Denim Shorts or Empire Waist ?
4. What do you prefer, the trend or your own choice ?
I prefer a blend of both. I like following the fashion trends because they give you an edge but I make sure whether it suits my personal style or not and I also try to add some personal touch to it.
5. Your favourite online Fashion Store.
StalkBuyLove, Romwe and Missa More.
6. Have you ever bunked out from the school?
No. Never. Obedience is something that I believe in.
7. A morning walk or a Gym Session ?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What is your ultimate blogging goal for the year 2018?
- When and why did you start your blog?
- Favourite passtime?
- Would you prefer style over comfort?
- What’s relatively better- under dressing or over dressing?
- Are you a nature person? If so, tell us what you love about it.
- If women rule the world someday, what are the key changes that may come up?
- What do you think is the best way to shut down all the negativities and haters?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
- Where are from? Tell us a little about your city and culture.
Congratulations to all my nominees! Much love to all of you. I hope you have fun answering these questions. Let me know once you put up this award post so that I can read all your amazing answers!
Once again, thankyou so much Tisha and Kaby!
Have a nice day everyone!