I feel very honoured to have been nominated for quite a few awards for the past few months. It feels really amazing when your work is being recognised and liked by your blogger mates and they feel that you are worthy of such appreciation.
Huge thanks to She from This Door is Alarmed for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Her blog is a wonderful place to be. She is an amazing writer and I love how her articles are so crisp and eloquent!
Talking about the award, this one in particular really appeals to me because I love sunshine, and when I would come across this award on other blogs, I had this inert desire to get nominated for it one day. So, I am really happy to have been nominated for this and I am ever so thankful to She!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
What is your most treasured possession and what does it mean to you?
My most treasured possession is my blog Vogue and Vibes because it is something which I have established and worked upon, on my own. I can take total credit for it upon it’s achievements, and I will be the one to take responsibility if it has a fail.
What is your quirk?
I get really crazy at times, crack insane jokes, laugh without any reason and so on, which is totally unexpected looking at my personna, in general.
Of the blogs you follow, which is your favourite and why (please leave a reference to their site, and please choose a blog that you have not nominated)?
I love all the blogs that I follow, as all of them are so beautifully crafted and inspiring but my most favourite blog is Beyoutiful. The reason behind this is that besides being an amazing blogger, Maha is a great human being. She was the first well-established blogger who visited my blog, left valuable feedback in such a sweet manner and inspired me to get better at this, as time passes by. Her posts have a personal touch to it. You can approach her anytime and she makes sure to revert back in the sweetest way possible.
What five things do you hope to accomplish in the next five years?
- I wish to complete my Fashion Communication course from my dream college with lots of knowledge and experience.
- I hope to get better at blogging and establish my name in the world of blogging and also shift to a business domain.
- I wish to intern or work in some renowned Fashion Brands.
- I also want to explore my other interests, especially dancing and pageantry and participate in related shows.
- I hope to get better as a person in terms of self confidence, fearlessness, compassion and determination.
If I was reading a book, with you as the main character, how would the author describe you?
An ambivert with little beauty but not so little brains.
What do you wish you could change about yourself?
To change something about myself completely would be to get rid of a part of my personality and my being, and that absence does not complete me as the person that I am. So my answer would be nothing.
What accessories or adornments do you wear around your fingers, neck, and arms, and what do they mean to you?
I do not wear any accessory on a daily basis. However, I make sure to wear a watch that was given to me by my Mom, when I go out of my home. She had actually bought it for herself and really loved it but I liked it too, and so she gave it to me when I scored really well in my Class 12 Finals, as a token to remember to value time and make the most of it. Hence, the watch holds a very special place in my heart ! 💜
If you could have a super-power, what would it be?
Travel anywhere around the world in the flick of a second.
What are you most proud of?
Right now, I am really proud about the fact that I ranked 5th in all India NIFT Entrance, which is in fact my dream college!
*You may read Good News & some Soul Talk*
What is one key thing blogging has taught you?
Blogging has taught me the value of patience . Every thing that we do in life requires a lot patience because if we get restless and give up, we will never know what success is.
What question do you wish I had asked you and what is the answer?
I think that your questions were very interesting and unique, so you shpuld have asked us if we enjoyed answering them. And my answer would be TOTALLY!
I would like to nominate some of my blogger pals who remind me of the vibrance and warmth that Sunshine stands for:
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
- Is there any fictional character that you really relate to? If yes, who and why ?
- What do you think you are best at?
- If you were on an island and could only bring three things, what would they be?
- What are your pet peeves?
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
- You have just won a huge Lottery. What would be the first five things that you would spend your money on?
- What do notice first when you look at yourself in the mirror every morning?
- What do you think is the key to a successful blog?
- Do you read my posts? If yes, what do you like about it?
- Tell us about your favourite post made on your blog and why is it so?
I hope you guys have fun answering these questions!
Thankyou so much everyone for reading and a big thanks to She again, for giving me this opportunity!
Apologies to those who have nominated me for some other awards for not putting up the posts yet. Will put them up as soon as possible!
See you soon!